We are pleased to announce our newest community partners, Ralphs and Food4Less stores, in supporting our Community Development program.
Did you know that grocery stores Ralph’s and Food4Less in our neighborhood will contribute their funds to iDARE, Inc. and it is FREE to enroll ?
When you register your Ralph’s and/or Food4Less cards for iDARE Inc., they will make a percent-of-purchase donation in support of our Community Development: Disaster Relief program every time you shop.
Registration is FREE.
There are no vouchers or certificates to buy, no receipts to collect, no credit card required, none of that, absolutely NO hassles for you, and every purchase counts!
Perfect way to contribute by SAVINGS while you shop AND making a difference to your community !
Please pass on, SHARE this information to others…
SHARE and POST on your social media. Thank You!
Here’s how to participate:
(applied for both Ralphs and Food4Less)
- Go to Ralphs website and REGISTER FREE here
- Update/edit your Community Rewards information
- Select NPO (NonProfit Org) ID # 81968
Register using Bar Code
(If you do not own a computer, CLICK HERE to request a copy Scanbar letter)
- Go to Ralphs Cashier or Management Team Member
- Scan the bar code indicated on the letter
- Participants using Scanbar letter method to register, the name of our organization will not appear on receipt.
- Please do not attempt to reproduce scan bar (other than copying it) in any other format could result to deactivation.
Thank you for your support!